A10's from Selfridge Angb just got deployed to fight isis so in honor of that.

Ay2A6iS.jpg

All our brothers and sisters in the military and all the vetrans thanks for your service.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

did my headliner recently, painted the pillars too

need to get the visors rake care of they look out of place -_-

11117169_313076662225616_2023221221_n.jp

after

11078856_570824996391857_1359670241_n.jp

Beemer we put wheels on, just needs more low

11123861_931887386855312_732126748_n.jpg

ninja pic of my friends s2000

11085156_360625220799849_452822450_n.jpg

A10's from Selfridge just got deployed to fight isis do in honor of that.

Ay2A6iS.jpg

All our brothers and sisters in the military and all the vetrans thanks for your service.

Did they kill the A10 yet? I was so pissed when I heard the Air Force was trying to get rid of it. Love that thing.

They are still trying to kill it but that's a huge mistake.

It's not the airforce that's trying to get rid of it either it's the dip shit politicians.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-usafs-rationale-for-retiring-the-a-10-warthog-is-bu-1562789528

Fuck a F35. And F22 for that matter. We could have saved billions without that fuckin program. Buncha old men wanting to be Maverick.

In fact, the boys in blue have tried to kill the A-10 program since its very inception, and have repeated their assassination attempts time and time again. Strangely, these attempts usually come quickly after the aircraft has performed marvelously in combat and has saved the lives of our troops on the ground while taking those of our enemies with great prejudice.

Edited by aculous

One of my close friends I grew up with is part of the 127th he works on the weapons system and he's told me some stuff that just blows my mind about that plane I can't see why they would ever try to get rid of it.

One of my close friends I grew up with is part of the 127th he works on the weapons system and he's told me some stuff that just blows my mind about that plane I can't see why they would ever try to get rid of it.

I love the fact that the recoil from that gun can overpower the engines. Its usually the simple tools that just fucking work that are the best. And the reason is because the fucking Air Force has been run by morons for a really long time. They are more worried about RIDICULOUS rules and regs and protocol and are so far removed from what it actually means to do the job.

And the last thing they give a shit about, (most of them at least) is the warfighter or that guy on the ground.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101883138

1.5 Trillion....they are saving 4 billion by getting rid of an entire fleet of A10s....

I should probably post a picture.

4665_thermobaric_expl.jpg

Edited by aculous