Went through hell getting this in and not to happy with the light out put. Either i have 2 bulbs installed wrong, and if that dont work i just need to find brighter bulbs.

20150531_210341_zpsszrtjjjp.jpg

Wider angle bulbs is what you need.

Had the same issue on my motorcycle and switched them out for wider angle bulbs, problem solved.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Anything over 55 is too fast and anything under 2k is too low. so don't worry.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

seen it happen after the first fast and furious first came out. every idiot with a honda put nitrous on it and blown engines everywhere.. stock crank, pistons rings, and heads im sure it pinged to death.. even with forged crank and pistons your block can blow. you need to retard the timing and get the correct plugs

Went through hell getting this in and not to happy with the light out put. Either i have 2 bulbs installed wrong, and if that dont work i just need to find brighter bulbs.

20150531_210341_zpsszrtjjjp.jpg

Wider angle bulbs is what you need.

Had the same issue on my motorcycle and switched them out for wider angle bulbs, problem solved.

You probably have some backwards lol. I would of tested before i put it back together.

Also, these are what you need, They shine in each direction. I have 6? in my dashboard in my fox, and its wicked bright. Even blue LEDs with a green backface, it shines through blue with no green tint.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-PCS-Super-White-T10-Wedge-5-SMD-5050-LED-Light-bulbs-W5W-2825-158-192-168-194-/201331107137?hash=item2ee044e541&vxp=mtr

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

And i did test them out. Just couldnt tell since it seemed like the sun wantes to beam down right into my truck. And this cluster was a pain in the ass. Mainly the speedo cable.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg