As long as it meets that states requirements (lights, seat belts etc,) then it's street legal. I can make a little go cart, four wheeler, or whatever street legal.

Oh. Didn't know that

Yeah. There's much more to it, like getting it registered with DMV, insurance if your state requires it or paying a no insurance fee, emissions, state inspection, blah blah.

took this the other day. liked the way it turned out.

1F6939FD-AC4E-4C4E-BE81-DD6E9C3CE2E9_zps

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah dont let that one hit you in the face.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

As long as it meets that states requirements (lights, seat belts etc,) then it's street legal. I can make a little go cart, four wheeler, or whatever street legal.

Oh. Didn't know that

Yeah. There's much more to it, like getting it registered with DMV, insurance if your state requires it or paying a no insurance fee, emissions, state inspection, blah blah.

actually, if Cali does it like Arizona, they get tagged just like sand cars. Under motorcycle tags. So no emmissions testing required.

Pretty much if it has turn signals, seat belts, and mirrors, you can tag it, insure it, and drive it somewhat normally. Dependent more so upon local laws and restrictions though.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Oh. Didn't know that

actually, if Cali does it like Arizona, they get tagged just like sand cars. Under motorcycle tags. So no emmissions testing required.

Pretty much if it has turn signals, seat belts, and mirrors, you can tag it, insure it, and drive it somewhat normally. Dependent more so upon local laws and restrictions though.

Cool. I'm not sure if Virginia does it the same as I've never done it, but I'd imagine they want the whole 9 yards like everything else they do for vehicles

Oh. Didn't know that

Cool. I'm not sure if Virginia does it the same as I've never done it, but I'd imagine they want the whole 9 yards like everything else they do for vehicles

It'd be something cool to check into. Even though it may be state legal, it could still be illegal by the town or county. That's how it is here.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Oh. Didn't know that

It'd be something cool to check into. Even though it may be state legal, it could still be illegal by the town or county. That's how it is here.

Yeah definitely worth looking into for having a toy to ride around in. There's a lot of people who do it here in Virginia beach with go-carts and pocket bikes and whatnot. They throw a bike motor on a go-cart, fab up a body for it and get it road legal. Next time I'm riding and see one I'll try to get a picture.

took this the other day. liked the way it turned out.

I took this one last week..

A59E0FF8-79F9-4E27-9FCA-A86DC8080FC9.jpg

Round Valley state park Lebanon NJ.. 12mile hike all the way around.. took us 7 hours :D

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.