62 Impala ALL STEEL Runs low 6s in the quarter. (Couldent find the vid on youtube) The guy that drives it is in his 70s. And his local track is up here in Wisconsin and he can barely keep the damn thing straight and he's put it in the wall 5+ times. Pretty much one of the coolest guys you could meet and at 70 I'm pretty sure he has bigger balls than all of us :P I just thought I should share.

mikeholdridge489_zps75e5f4d4.jpg

mikehimpala_zps1fd9a896.jpg

Vid of a 6.8 second pass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqsebxVLwFM

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

A guy with a lame shirt giving a very lame "OK" sign which is just fine cause the club rat girls he's standing with are just "OK" at best.. ? What's so winning about that?

the pic was funny . i just didnt want to Download it cut the shit caption out, upload it to Photo Bucket and then post it .

sorry my Random photo didnt meet your high standards,

please accept my sincerest apologies :jon:

Edited by FatManRepair

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

A guy with a lame shirt giving a very lame "OK" sign which is just fine cause the club rat girls he's standing with are just "OK" at best.. ? What's so winning about that?

the pic was funny . i just didnt want to Download it cut the shit caption out, upload it to Photo Bucket and then post it .

sorry my Random photo didnt meet your high standards,

please accept my sincerest apologies :jon:

Since I was commenting solely on the caption, that you had nothing to do with, you should take no stock in what I said and not get mad about it.

In short: why you mad thou

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Disaster imminent.

995130_10151765058652074_223344864_n.jpg

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

"Is this thing on? What does it even do?

1044489_10151720526832074_466664737_n.jp

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^