Why did he say that?

ive met some douchebags on this forum, but for some reason, your stupid ass post piss me off more than anyone ever..

I have to agree with you on this one. Edited by jg23
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

The beat was straight too. I don't know how meek could even think he has a chance against Cassidy. Wale would've did better.

cassidy is a lyrical assassin... it's stupid how he can flow out the shit that he does...

meek just seems to run his mouth alot.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

This fucking guy "Shawn K. Dooley" says some of the dumbest things I see on this group. And I think he's the administrator or whatever the head honcho of Facebook groups is called.

ACEDAC0E-3803-4C68-9ABC-61912C48E00B_zps

7D3AF90C-3802-4D09-84F3-BE98AFC33380_zps

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

This fucking guy "Shawn K. Dooley" says some of the dumbest things I see on this group. And I think he's the administrator or whatever the head honcho of Facebook groups is called.

ACEDAC0E-3803-4C68-9ABC-61912C48E00B_zps

7D3AF90C-3802-4D09-84F3-BE98AFC33380_zps

I think he was in "a place for real bassheads" for a bit. pretty sure he got kicked the fuck out

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I made him delete those comments when I called him out I guess. Then the Patrick dude asked me why I'm being so negative. :) sorry for providing factual information in place of someone's bullshit

Edit: I take the "deleted comments" part back. He blocked me for calling him out. Pussy.

Edited by reedal

I'll try but I have a feeling they think that fucktard is the go-to guy. Cody is in the group as well though ;) maybe he can help spread the word of SMD as well as DHZ