underager

Might not be morally right but 17 is legal.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

idk why but this shit wont let me post a pic? any way what does anyone think about 2 15" hifonics brutus with the belva bb3000d in a atrend spldv box stuffed in the trunk my my 93 Lincoln town car was looking for some professional advice

If you haven't bought it yet save up and get better stuff.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

underager

Might not be morally right but 17 is legal.

not legal here.. i thought she had died

Legal age of consent is 16 here, maybe we are backwoods hillbilly state or something.

Bola you need to figure out when to come in and when to get out, your verses are somewhat short(they feel like that cause you just stop) if that's all you wanted to say figure out how to fit that into the beat

The other guy has good flow, came in when he was suppose to but just stopped at the end?

And is the chorus in my hood you're either rapping or...?? If it is you need to make it a bit different so it doesn't sound like the rest

in my hood you was rappin or hoopin, in my hood you was either rappin or hoopin

well I listen to all music rap dubstep country metal literally whatever but with subs yes mainly rap haha so I like my lows I mean Im not tryin to compete I just want something that is decent hits pretty hard and hits the lows well. I have 6x9 cerwin 3 ways in rear and 5x8 pioneer 4 ways in front with the factory amp plugged into those my deck has the high pass filter so I use that with sub control but I had 12 " kicker compr comp vr and alpine type s all with the alpine mrv 500 500 w rms at 2 ohms and overdrove the vr and type s and underdrove the comp r blew em all 1 at a time so someone said always go over the power and just turn the amp down but I guess I want to know if that setup will be ok the box is 6 cubic ft 3 per chamber slot ported I feel like itll be louder than a mediocre setup no? a lot of people around here just get 2 12s and a 1000w or 1500 w amp and its alright but I wanna just be a little bit better than alright. and also what do u think about sonic electronix safe sight to order from or what?.............and I appreciate any help or comment as well