Being a felon does not stop you from trying better yourself or getting an education.

You wanna be ballin get educated, get a good job, and stop trying to play gangster.

1231.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

$1400=free?

Compared to the $60k a year you could pay elsewhere yeah that's free.

And you could get grants to cover that.

If you guys didn't apply for grants and other things to help pay for college that's your bad but there are plenty of ways to cut the cost down.

get a federal government job and they will wipe any federal loan debt out after 10 years on the job.

Some other employers will also contribute to college cost.

i dont think i qualify for that.. only people who get free school are job less people. people who dont work have more benefits

Being a felon does not stop you from trying better yourself or getting an education.

If he caught a drug case he won't get a grant. Other than that this is true.

he wouldnt be the first or last.. seen people do it.. my cousin has 2 trikes yet still works and pays for his own school.. he even has a degree and keeps going to school.. my cousin did worse than getting caught with drugs

He Can still get a student loan though.

But for some reason I doubt that's the route he's going to take.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

he wouldnt be the first or last.. seen people do it.. my cousin has 2 trikes yet still works and pays for his own school.. he even has a degree and keeps going to school.. my cousin did worse than getting caught with drugs

I don't know what you're talking about. I remember when I applied for CC they told me I could have any felony other than drugs to get a grant. Yeah, I know people to with fucked up backgrounds who went to school. These dudes get real money though and don't need loans and grants and shit. I'm pretty sure Bola aint balling like these dudes.