Being a felon does not stop you from trying better yourself or getting an education.

If he caught a drug case he won't get a grant. Other than that this is true.

He Can still get a student loan though.

But for some reason I doubt that's the route he's going to take.

I took one out for Coyne. It was only like 7 racks which I paid back that summer I got my license. When I went to CC, I just wanted the leftover money from the grants and to holla at hoes, lol.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Bola, what you get locked up for?

U never snuck out the parents car? I got a felony gta for it

Damn! Fucked up. My mom didn't have a car but I took other people's shit that left their keys in the ignition. Every time I got caught it was like joyriding charges. I was like 13 to 15 when I was doing that so I got off easy.

One of my friends got a gta charge when he was like 14, it ended up costing his dad like almost $80k to pay for all the court fee's , probation fee's, and the two year stay in juvie.

At least when he got out he started selling dope to help pay his dad back.

lmao.

Amazingly he turned out to be a productive member of society when he grew up.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That's called vandalism and if I caught someone doing that to my car they would have a real bad night.

I like graffiti art when it's done with permission but that shit is not ok (train cars get a slide because if gives me something to look at while I'm stuck there for 20+ minutes)

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.