I seriously have no idea. Im just removing bolts and putting them in baggies.

It took me 3 trys to get it out. first time I forgot to unbolt the torsion bar mouns.

2nd time the ebrake wires were still connected and it only moved a few inches.

3rd time the vent tube was still connected to the rear diff.

Yes swapping the entire axel with a new/used one with lower miles and posi.

swapping leafs as well, but gotta add a few to the new/used packs I got.

and putting in new shocks.

I seriously have no idea. Im just removing bolts and putting them in baggies.

It took me 3 trys to get it out. first time I forgot to unbolt the torsion bar mouns.

2nd time the ebrake wires were still connected and it only moved a few inches.

3rd time the vent tube was still connected to the rear diff.

Yes swapping the entire axel with a new/used one with lower miles and posi.

swapping leafs as well, but gotta add a few to the new/used packs I got.

and putting in new shocks.

i did this with an 81 f-100. it had 4 leafs total, would haul about 800lbs max and squat like hell. Used a set of f-150 leafs with mine, had 7 total and it would take 3k easy. and with tie bolts and such, alignment was not an issue. I think you can do this. Just getting the u-bolts off is the worse part.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

If you managed to get it out you can get the new one in.

Just take your time and if all else fails grab the bfh and beat it into submission.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The tsunami advisory extends from San Onofre State Beach in San Clemente, about 55 miles north of San Diego, to Ragged Point, about 50 miles north of San Luis Obispo, according to the National Tsunami Warning Center.

National weather officials expect the tsunami will begin to affect the California coast about 4:46 a.m. in Newport Beach and travel swiftly, arriving a minute later in the Port of Los Angeles. By 5:06 a.m., the tsunami will arrive in Santa Barbara, and by 5:10 a.m., in Port San Luis.

The tsunami advisory extends from San Onofre State Beach in San Clemente, about 55 miles north of San Diego, to Ragged Point, about 50 miles north of San Luis Obispo, according to the National Tsunami Warning Center.

National weather officials expect the tsunami will begin to affect the California coast about 4:46 a.m. in Newport Beach and travel swiftly, arriving a minute later in the Port of Los Angeles. By 5:06 a.m., the tsunami will arrive in Santa Barbara, and by 5:10 a.m., in Port San Luis.

You will be remembered forvever if you surf that wave.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You will be remembered forvever if you surf that wave.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Parentnoia

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.