Yeah. 22psi, no burnout, and cold asphalt.

I don't want to use that spot too often, rich people neighborhood. Track opens next month.

those are basically a sticky street tire, not really a dr. Big difference between those and a real dr like a hoosier, mt or m&h.

nitto-555r-540x384.jpg

522-17310.jpg

Hopefully hoosier comes out with a 335/35/17 dr2 cause if they do they will be my next tire

ho_dotdr2_pdpfullexpand.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Kinda figured when I saw that they are used by many for track days, auto-x, and even drift events.

DO NOT use them in the rain!!! It rained while I was on the freeway last week and I almost lost it at 65, then 55, and finally ended up cruising home in the right lane at 50 LMAO.

Ill get the MTs on it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I dont think they are that bad in the rain, I used to dd my old ss on 555r's and then mt's and the nittos did way better than the mt's. My hoosiers on the other hand........

I'd die if I put dr's on my caliber, the thing sucks already if it's even just a little damp out and it's got brand new Toyo proxes 4 plus on it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Those first hoosiers are sketchy as hell on the top end in a 5000 lb suv with 420 hp. I bet they'd be fun in a 3k lb car with 600 hp.

with 20psi they were stable on my 134mph pass