Yea they must have really hit a nerve if you are making meme about them. Childish middle school stuff. Y'all need to grown up. I don't know the details but let it go

you are right, you don't know the details. You have no idea. So since you don't know the details you should not worry about what i do.

and i would fly out and beat that dudes ASS for what he said to me online if i could. He is lucky it's just a meme. Don't come to the Random Picture post and start acting all high and mighty. This is what this page is for. And fuck a troll.

fly out there!!!! Don't be all talk online... Nothing is stopping you from going there.
sure there is a lot stopping me. I have a business to run. I also don't need to be sued by some nerd on the net who is basically a nobody. Maybe i should fly into your city and fuck your wife in her ass.
My wife doesn't fvck fat fvcks so you could try but your belly will prly get in the way

AHHHHHHHH LOOK AT HIM GETTING MAD. See? fucking hypocrite much? How come you didn't ignore me? How's it feel when someone says that? now apologize or get banned.

Im soooooo fucking weak right now. Daaaaaamnnn daniellll

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Words are one thing but when it's family then it's no longer just words. Steve (and lots of others) dont get worked up when people say shit about them, but bring the wife or other family into it and it's a different story really. Still, kudos for keeping your cool as well as you did anyway!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Ugh. I just left Facebook where I was drawn in to a troll argument and said things I shouldn't have said. I know better. We all know better.

It's just so hard not to speak your mind with some of the stupid shit people say.

Life is weird. At least we have car audio to distract us from the bullshit.

Thanks (once again) for the forum Steve.

sometimes is just better to walk away from the drama

Ugh. I just left Facebook where I was drawn in to a troll argument and said things I shouldn't have said. I know better. We all know better.

It's just so hard not to speak your mind with some of the stupid shit people say.

Life is weird. At least we have car audio to distract us from the bullshit.

Thanks (once again) for the forum Steve.

sometimes is just better to walk away from the drama

I see what you did there. Asshole. LOL Well played!

• Like (+1 Rep) 4