how bout: your car is slow, my cousins friend has a truck that'll fuck your car up. I just say I dont give a fuck what they have, what dou YOU have that will drag me, crickets after that lol. One of they guys that works in our yard next door to mine has a bolt on silverado 454ss on a 200 shot on street tires and no one thinks that my z06 would destroy him from a dig lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Tell him to line em up.bbut bring a stack so it's worth your time

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

fucking stupid people talkin shit. The people that are just sittin there quiet are always the people that are actually fast. And people who have ever been to a track know exactly what their car will do...one time slip was enough for me.

so with perfect traction....on a clear day...I am still that slow huh? oh right it says it right there...Let me try 5 more times...oh awesome I got slower? great. Right so I can beat a horse and buggy at a drag race. Nice I know my wheelhouse now.

The humility that a day at the track will give you.

Edited by aculous
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

you could be talking close to 800ftlb of torque.. stock that truck was stomping 500 ft pounds on a shitty 2 barrel throttle body on 7.1 compression. very restricted exhaust and heavy ass 90lb intake. 200 shot of nutritious bumps up the hp to 500hp and around 700tq. stock. chances are that truck isnt stock if he put 200 shot since the stock pistons would go boom on first shot.. that truck could be packing 900hp at the wheels.. should re think what you think about you vette just because its fast dont mean there isnt something faster out there.

you could be talking close to 800ftlb of torque.. stock that truck was stomping 500 ft pounds on a shitty 2 barrel throttle body on 7.1 compression. very restricted exhaust and heavy ass 90lb intake. 200 shot of nutritious bumps up the hp to 500hp and around 700tq. stock. chances are that truck isnt stock if he put 200 shot since the stock pistons would go boom on first shot.. that truck could be packing 900hp at the wheels.. should re think what you think about you vette just because its fast dont mean there isnt something faster out there.

guaranteed that fucking truck has stockish tires and no suspension work.

900hp don't mean shit if you can't get it to the pavement. (but yea...theres always someone faster or someone lucky)

That being said...thats like my dream truck.

Edited by aculous
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

sure it could have that much power but I can guarantee you that it doesnt, even if it did he still would get drug. 3100lbs with 600rwhp on hoosiers will drag the shit out of a 4400lb 800 hp truck on cooper cobras......

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s