I would like to hear from Steve Meade on this and you delete this I will take it directly to him at his shop it only 40 minutes from where I sit.

here a link to the picture you keep removing for Steve can see and make a decision.

You talk like the mod's are infallible they are not they may be right 98% of the time but this time I don't think he is. So whatever Steve says I can live with. And for you saying bullshit drama I don't play those games and if you read if he delete this last post then I would take it to Steve.

You guys act like Steve is a mindless puppet and you guys do all of his thinking for him. This is his forum and bullying and to intimidate others members just makes him look bad.

There are only 2 of us mods on here that are worth a damn and do anything. The rest are MIA doing whatever the hell they are doing.

We do not catch everything but if we see it or its reported it gets removed. I try to check this thread several times a day, but I have a life besides sitting behind a computer screen.

Simple as that.

I am very easy to get along with, but if you want to push my buttons over a damn internet post I will just do like the others have suggested and ban you.

Its not a question of if we are right or wrong, we are doing what is in best interest of this site, the users on this site and the vendors that pay to advertise on this site.

There are a bunch of people on this site that joke back and forth, even people take shots at me photoshopping me on a wrecking ball. No harm no foul, if someone else feels they are being bullied and or cant handle the jokes being tossed back and forth they can use the report button or send a PM to a moderator, but considering most those that are being bullied as you say are taking jabs right back at the person Id assume they are fine with it. A lot of people on this site have been here for years and what may look like something to you maybe just jokes to them.

I dare you to take it to Steve, waste your gas and your time all to be told the same thing I just told you. Besides he is already aware of the situation.

His rules for this thread are clearly posted and I even quoted them for you. That type of crap you posted is the same reason Steve himself closed the other RPP thread down (hence that is why this one says V2).

If anyone is a mindless puppet its not Steve, it is us mods for doing what we are asked to do.

We do this to help Steve, its not a job and gets no paycheck at the end of the week, so if I'm able to ban a person I feel like I got paid. So just remember that..

-Brian

PS: Your post was deleted now too and so where the other pictures that you quoted (thanks for the page numbers, even though they where not correct)...

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Lightning stuck a putters green pin at the golf course last night. lol fuckin NOPE.

FB_IMG_14683754906421.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500