Thats bad ass. We have 2 left that are "close" to me. There was a dozen a time ago. I love the drive in. Love it.

The frame from this one is actually an original one from the 50s that was sitting rotten. Then 5 years ago they revamped it and opened it back up. Shits always packed.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Used to have a coue around here when I was a kid,

Now the only one is about an hour away and it's deep in the hood, lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Thats bad ass. We have 2 left that are "close" to me. There was a dozen a time ago. I love the drive in. Love it.

The frame from this one is actually an original one from the 50s that was sitting rotten. Then 5 years ago they revamped it and opened it back up. Shits always packed.

Killer. Love the drive inn... love it.....

edit- when the theater is packed, i hate it, a packed drive in, is fun as fuck. Last year we went for a double feature, and some kids rolled up in a flat bed with a full size trampoline. Lol, was a riot. I always go watch a movie that i dont really need to see, or have seen. Its the atmosphere and the flick when you roll in. That, and coolers and smoke going, no bitch, no care. I really dig it.

Edited by Kyblack76
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

i havent been to one since i was a kid. we have a few but now they are fleamarkets.. im sure there are some still open since i hear about it but since they got removed before i was 6 years old i dont get the itch to go