bDlq6hc.jpg

You don't need to feel a bit bad, the people supposedly who can't laugh at that because they can relate because a family member may have done it are some of the first to laugh at things even more fucked up that they CAN'T relate to. That's the problem with the nation, it's no long majority rules, if one little person has hurt feelings then the whole country has to change and that's fucked up. If they don't like it they can move on, I'm sure other things in their lives they can't laugh at also so they need to just deal with it. Besides, I doubt it's their fault their family member did it... To not laugh when they can relate and then laugh at other misfortunes via the meme's that have truth behind them is living in hypocrisy IMO.......

i totally get what your saying and was the same way and kind of still am,but untill you loss a sibling you have no idea. now im not gonna say your statment is mean or anything we all have our opinions.