You know how boring it has to be to be a cop out in the sticks at night?

I'd have chased him too, they probably wait years for some shit like that to happen out there.

I was thinking the same thing but the way it looked like he was waiting I was wondering if he knew they were coming that way, anyone else notice the case of beer in the back lol? Boom50cal, thinking you could outrun the 5-0 on yours? Bad part is, you can outrun the cars, but you can never outrun ol Motorola lol

legit first thing I thought, boom50cal lol

if that 800 gave him a run for his money over the rough, I'd fuck his wife on my 1k lol. I only run 80-85, but I can run that over basically whatever I want. Maybe I'll drop a few hundo and pick up the Nitrous Express 10-40 shot plate kit for it.

but if any of you guys know any cops that wanna play for the shits and giggles, I'll play lol. Steve could bring his 900 out too!

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

That's the wrong spot, I'd eat the rabbit too.

And the horse I guess.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

tell you something, if shit ever goes very very wrong and my family needs food, no animal is safe. But im talking like apocalypse wrong, not im broke wrong.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

People rabbit hunt around here.....well go shoot rabbits and eat them, turtles too...didn't see them on the list, LMAO

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

People eat horse in pretty much every other country, not exactly popular in all of them but is still eaten, it's actually supposed to be good.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

People eat horse in pretty much every other country, not exactly popular in all of them but is still eaten, it's actually supposed to be good.

and dog and cat and rat

edit: well, not in almost every other country, but you get my point

Edited by strangeduck
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1