I would like to see the show eventually take a turn towards finding out what caused the zombies or finding a way to stop it

I believe the show you want to be watching is called "Fear the Walking Dead" then. That's where I see that story going.

TWD has turned to utter shit. Rick, Carl, Carol, and Daryl are all a bunch of pussies now. It took 8 episodes of Rick getting his rectum stretched before he was able to man up and decide to fight back. And really that was more due to Mullet and the Forgettable Latina than anything that Rick had to do/see.

Used to be a show about hard mofo's doing what they needed to survive, but then a real hardass showed up. And I like the way they wrote Neegan, at least that character has a sense of humor. Granted, the whole comic book is a "color by numbers" for the show's writers, yet they keep screwing things up in the name of artistic license.

I mean, they dedicated a whole episode to the lesbian scardy cat, that tells you they've run out of talented writers.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

10708787614f705f9285b81dbecc9d25_zpscqjccourtrsy-theatlantic.com_-900x587_zpsqgj

I-fucking-hate-Christmas-Whoever-invente

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I'll throw in a headbutt for an extra 50 dollars

slap-him-for-88-million-perfectuzi-%F0%9

I'll slap the fuck outta my own damn kid for $88 million, lmao.

Damn dude, I literally laughed out loud so hard at this (your comment)

2069780_large_zpsxizhmhpl.jpg

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I searched for sour apple gummy worms on amazon for my kids' xmas, and got this targeted ad.

15672767_10208982453426278_7630323448903

Might pick up for Audiofanaticz since he's been on a sex toy kick lately lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I would like to see the show eventually take a turn towards finding out what caused the zombies or finding a way to stop it

I believe the show you want to be watching is called "Fear the Walking Dead" then. That's where I see that story going.

TWD has turned to utter shit. Rick, Carl, Carol, and Daryl are all a bunch of pussies now. It took 8 episodes of Rick getting his rectum stretched before he was able to man up and decide to fight back. And really that was more due to Mullet and the Forgettable Latina than anything that Rick had to do/see.

Used to be a show about hard mofo's doing what they needed to survive, but then a real hardass showed up. And I like the way they wrote Neegan, at least that character has a sense of humor. Granted, the whole comic book is a "color by numbers" for the show's writers, yet they keep screwing things up in the name of artistic license.

I mean, they dedicated a whole episode to the lesbian scardy cat, that tells you they've run out of talented writers.

I think Rick giving up those guns was a huge mistake in the story, at least where I see the second half going
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1