i bought it salvaged in 2010. i totaled it in 2012. i had to go thru the entire dmv salvage retention paper work(brake inspection, lamp inspection, vin verification, salvage certificate, new title, smog, new plates, background, dmv fees, & everything). that was when it got totaled in 2012. but i just totaled it again in 2016, 2 days before christmas. my insurance didn't send my damages to the dmv.  i already knew the whole process for totaled cars that are being salvaged. so i was taking care of it myself without my insurance company telling me or the dmv.

7 hours ago, srp365 said:

you can wish in one hand and hustle in the other, see which one pays the bills first, my friend.

in this case we do

5 minutes ago, bolanorthhighlands said:

i bought it salvaged in 2010. i totaled it in 2012. i had to go thru the entire dmv salvage retention paper work(brake inspection, lamp inspection, vin verification, salvage certificate, new title, smog, new plates, background, dmv fees, & everything). that was when it got totaled in 2012. but i just totaled it again in 2016, 2 days before christmas. my insurance didn't send my damages to the dmv.  i already knew the whole process for totaled cars that are being salvaged. so i was taking care of it myself without my insurance company telling me or the dmv.

you do know by law you have to report it right? suspended licence i see in your future

other insurance will report it = youre fucked

1 minute ago, Miguels said:

you do know by law you have to report it right? suspended licence i see in your future

other insurance will report it = youre fucked

so i went to the dmv to go thru the whole salvage retention process and they said i don't need the salvage retention unless my insurance company says i need it. but the accident on december 23rd was in the system. she said it was probably reported by me. i sent in my accident report

7 hours ago, bolanorthhighlands said:

i lived in terre haute for almost 12 years bcpballer

I think I kind of knew that to some extent. I knew you lived in indiana for a while

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:13 PM, strangeduck said:

ahh, the first time i heard a CD

I was hoping that the DAT would catch on. Bass would make the CD skip. Music on a silicon chip? That's just crazy talk. lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

7 hours ago, Gunnem said:

I cant believe u fixed that car from total instead of taking an insurance check for something new

In 2012 it was still drivable. So i kept it and got a few checks. In 2016, 2 days before Xmas I couldn't get anything because I had liability