• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Cold air intakes suck in more hot air than a factory airbox does in most cases.

Lots of cars actually lose power from installing cai's, once your car starts sucking in all that hot air from that heat soaked filter its going to pull timing.

The only benefit those things have is the smoothed out intake path, and its only a benefit if the stock intake is severly undersized.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i know on GM vehicles if you do a CAI you will want to do the IAT relocate cause the one in the MAF gets heat soaked

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

45 minutes ago, bolanorthhighlands said:

Yes, replace the intake duct

with a filter

If you're looking for power gains, in cali the best you can do is replace a muffler, unless you're willing to drop major money. Get another car for that first.

If you're looking for fuel efficiency then the muffler will help that too, but driving easier will help more.

Edited by Quiet
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Maybe just for left turns

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Before i installed this there was just a curtain here, this goes to my sons room. I didnt want to modify the original woodwork in this house because its quite old. so i just stained some pine 1X6's and used a kreg jig to attach them with small wood screws. The sliding door is only 80" tall and the opening is 96" so i had to drop it 12" to keep the dogs out and give him some privacy. When he moves out will will probably install nice glass french doors in here and make this a game room.

uxi4K3r.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 4