That's bad ass. If basket sizes were standard, that would be worth selling. I can see how that would make mounting heavy ass subs a lot easier, especially if you made 2 of the bolts longer on top.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

36 minutes ago, srp365 said:

That's bad ass. If basket sizes were standard, that would be worth selling. I can see how that would make mounting heavy ass subs a lot easier, especially if you made 2 of the bolts longer on top.

Price is too much for selling I think. We are going 3/4" thick on.

We'll see I know what 8 of them will cost so we'll see what someone thinks they are worth when they are done

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
1349713160_rte.png

9 minutes ago, rocking.that.eclipse said:

We'll see I know what 8 of them will cost so we'll see what someone thinks they are worth when they are done

do you CNC the stud holes, then tap and put in all thread? Just curious.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

4 minutes ago, srp365 said:

do you CNC the stud holes, then tap and put in all thread? Just curious.

Couple ways of doing this. 

We could tap the holes and contersink with some head clearance and fill the head with weld

The way I think we are going to go with this one is drill all but the last 1/8th inch of material and tap down to it. That way if something happens to stud it can get removed. 

1349713160_rte.png

1 hour ago, rocking.that.eclipse said:

When you're tired of screwing into wood on your box you make these....

Studs that go through baskets and this will bolt through baffle. Perks of working with CAD every day and having access to CNCs at work

image.png

I would buy those great for testing and not putting new holes in your box , great design. When I was testing with polyfill was in and out of my box like 5 times . Just butchering the box with new holes.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

15 minutes ago, rocking.that.eclipse said:

If it works good people will pay for it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.