Just now, Karkov said:

LOL, I hear ya, but remember it's stock so *shrug* IDK what to say, plus it has adjustable suspension and right now it's in normal mode.

That's a beautiful car I'm a diehard Ford guy and those things are scary to drive 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

2 hours ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

Holy smokes I thought the wheel fell off. Lol it doesn't look like a low spot there it it?

Lol, yeah it does look like the wheel came off.  Where it happened is a bit of a wide draw bottom, its a spot I've already driven through about half a dozen times.  Just hadn't driven over that exact spot yet, wish I hadn't.  I figured I was fine then I noticed the tractor sinking in a few inches, looked back and saw the sprayer just drop.  Whole thing happened in like 2 seconds.  

I got out and just stared at the thing in horror and disbelief, thinking to myself  "I can't believe this just happened...."  I already gotten stuck a few times in the past couple days, but not like that.  

2 hours ago, Karkov said:

How the hell did the 4wd tractor not dig ruts but that thing almost fells through quick sand it looks like?!  break anything on the "trailer" (im not sure what it is, sprayer?)  That is sooooooo deep

That tire probably sunk down about 5 feet or so....it left a big hole.  

The sprayer puts a LOT more pressure on the ground.  The reason the sprayer sunk and the tractor didn't is the tractor weighs about 34,000 on eight 20" wide tires.  The sprayer was full of fertilizer, which is heavy at about 11 lbs/gallon, so it was weighing about 25,000 lbs, most of which was being carried by two 18" wide tires.

Getting the thing out didn't turn out to be too bad.  I drug a tank out there and pumped most of the fertilizer out of the sprayer.  Then I just drove forward nice and slow.  Sprayer was unscathed, thank God.  I learned my lesson and only filled the sprayer half full from there on out and was able to get everything finished today.  

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

saw these as comiccon, the ecto 1 had a fosgate system installed and it wreaked of coils. lmao really neat installl though. i forgot to get pics. but god damn that coil smell.

wJbOYWc.jpg

also saw this, the passenger fender was crumpled too, really nice touch

MaQML7I.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 6