I remember my checks were like 95 bucks a week that shit sounds crazy now

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

A decent new car was around $8,000. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

My first job was working part time at a bike shop for $4.50 an hour under the table.

And they pretty much didnt pay me at all because i just spent all the money i made on bikes, lol.

The problem today is our generation and the younger generation just wants everything handed to them.

And they all think minimum wage jobs are beneath them even though they have 0 skills, horrible work ethic's, and absolutely no drive to do anything for themselves.

You gotta start at the bottom and work your way to the top by proving yourself, they can't seem to comprehend that.

If you're a lazy unmotivated shit bag expect to get paid accordingly.

And if you are a hard working person with great worl ethics and your current employer doesn't give you want you want to earn then use that to motivate and push you to go get what you want somewhere else.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

4 hours ago, mathewyocham said:

The bad thing about 15 an hr for fast food workers is that around here if u could make 15 an hr bein a fry cook hardly anyone would work the factories. Most only start at 10 or less per hr. It takes years to make over 15 and most lower positions dont give raises realistically. Oh cost of living went up? Heres 10 cents. O uve been with us for five years loyally? Heres a quarter.

I would quit my job and become a fucking Regional manager in 2 weeks at a fast food spot, lol... And before cornball man says anything I make more than 15 an hour now.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
  • Haha (+1 Rep) 1

1 hour ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

My first job was working part time at a bike shop for $4.50 an hour under the table.

And they pretty much didnt pay me at all because i just spent all the money i made on bikes, lol.

The problem today is our generation and the younger generation just wants everything handed to them.

And they all think minimum wage jobs are beneath them even though they have 0 skills, horrible work ethic's, and absolutely no drive to do anything for themselves.

You gotta start at the bottom and work your way to the top by proving yourself, they can't seem to comprehend that.

If you're a lazy unmotivated shit bag expect to get paid accordingly.

And if you are a hard working person with great worl ethics and your current employer doesn't give you want you want to earn then use that to motivate and push you to go get what you want somewhere else.

I used to work at a Xmas tree lot when I was 15 for 80 dollars for like a 13 hour day. I think the owner was an Italian mobster from Michigan, lol

11 minutes ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

26196182_10159771349625383_5693516693710326339_n.jpg?oh=f9c18c677cdbb394f2639525a8b45969&oe=5ABDA017

10/10 

Would daily.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

god damn i'm borred

6925684333.png

Swapped out AT&T wifi with my old TP-Link, getting this over wifi. 4k should stream a bit better now on the ol' chromecast.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.