Don't know if Steve would approve of animals being tested on his equipment :lol:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

On 12/31/2017 at 4:22 PM, boom50cal said:

i know truck drivers that dont even make $15/hr lol.

fuck, i don't make a shit load more than $15/hr. well a little bit. and i'm a half ass trained heavy equipment operator with a class a cdl.

I work in the electrical field (mcc buildings for chemical plants) and used to make a lot more than i do now doing electrical heat tracing. but was laid off. 

Sucks going from 75k a year to 52k.

And if they where to make 15 an hr. i think id quit here and bust my ass and be the fucking employee of the damn year.  lol.   

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I would think the way that i treat EHT (MI at least) as a fiiter you would still have tons of work, LOL!

• Haha (+1 Rep) 1

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

become an electrician, mechanic, or I&C tech at a power plant and you'll be amazed at the money that you'll have coming in.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

3 hours ago, Jhunt94 said:

become an electrician, mechanic, or I&C tech at a power plant and you'll be amazed at the money that you'll have coming in.

I've been really debating on not becoming an EE and just becoming an electrician. 

Where I'm at, the median salary for an electrician is 85k a year. Even on the low-end with 55k, I could very easily support myself on that. 

2008 VW Jetta

Team Fi 12 

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

PWX 6.5

80 PRS

EB Flex 2/0

Second Skin

^^^ Build ^^^

1 minute ago, Mitchaford said:

I've been really debating on not becoming an EE and just becoming an electrician. 

Where I'm at, the median salary for an electrician is 85k a year. Even on the low-end with 55k, I could very easily support myself on that. 

I may be biased in this recommendation but if youre already on track to be an engineer, keep going man.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

make 21/hr production mig welding with like 3 months of school. welding is super big right now, literally 90% of the people i went to school with have job that are 17+

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

16 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

I may be biased in this recommendation but if youre already on track to be an engineer, keep going man.

Oh yeah I've already spent too much time and money to not get it. 

Thank you for saying that tho because my folks are sorta the opposite. They are all for me doing some sort of trade as my profession. 

2008 VW Jetta

Team Fi 12 

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

PWX 6.5

80 PRS

EB Flex 2/0

Second Skin

^^^ Build ^^^

4 hours ago, Markous said:

I would think the way that i treat EHT (MI at least) as a fiiter you would still have tons of work, LOL!

Well i did have tons of work, but the company was bought out and then many of us were lied to our face.  but also the fact that I made more money (was there 13 years) than engineers right out of college i got let go.  along with about 6 people in the first round.  

Place now is micro managed and not a good place to work for.  When I started it was a private company. 

I want to say that there is an office up there by you that does EHT Mi and Steam.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg