Fucking North Star 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

4 hours ago, reedal said:

28577854_1165544126921339_29922050446360[

Its not that bad of a job, and a real mechanic would know that.
I dreaded having to do it on my old Cadillac due to how hard I heard it was until I actually did it.
Took me something like a hour job to do it, and if I had to do it again I could do it in less time now knowing everything that I have to remove to gain access.

i was in no way saying I'm a mechanic. Just saw the picture, thought it was funny, looks like a really shitty spot for a starter, and shared it here.

that's a hell of a lot harder than some... 

My mom's business vehixle was a Dodge b250 with a slant six, replaced that starter in about 15 minutes sitting in the driver seat. I think I was 16 at the time, too.

Edited by Quiet

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

i replaced a 300-6 ford starter in the autozone parking lot. bought the truck for $300, warrantied the starter from one of my dads old f150's, sold it to the autozone manager for $1200 same day lol

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.