On 10/3/2018 at 11:57 PM, SnowDrifter said:

Dash: Less glare, keep the UV off

Cooler: 7k once or twice a year. That wasn't why though. 4l60e is basically made of glass. Cool trans is happy trans. Reliability mod 

Larger brakes,,(edit- I wanna say the larger brake kit was like a police vehicle mod) bit of rear end lift via overload springs and trans cooler was the first things we did in the burban when we got back from finals 2016. Goin up and over donners pass was sketchy as fuck. Brakes got hot as fuuuu and the trans acted a fool,.. slipping and shifting weird. That 460le is a turd. Since adding the cooler, we havent experienced any sillyness. But I'm willing to bet, it will eat it soon. Junk yarn 480le is wanted. Or whatever is the 3/4, 1ton version. I wish, we could go back, and had built a 2500 burban instead,  but,  I gotta say, the pile just runs and runs, so far with 300 plus k on it.  Knock knock. ( finals is in like a week and a half :( )

Edited by Kyblack76

Yeah I have the 2007 brakes on it. Bout an inch larger. Had exactly a cunt hair of clearance with the wheels. Can get a pic if you want. It's almost comical how close it is

14 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Larger brakes,,(edit- I wanna say the larger brake kit was like a police vehicle mod) bit of rear end lift via overload springs and trans cooler was the first things we did in the burban when we got back from finals 2016. Goin up and over donners pass was sketchy as fuck. Brakes got hot as fuuuu and the trans acted a fool,.. slipping and shifting weird. That 460le is a turd. Since adding the cooler, we havent experienced any sillyness. But I'm willing to bet, it will eat it soon. Junk yarn 480le is wanted. Or whatever is the 3/4, 1ton version. I wish, we could go back, and had built a 2500 burban instead,  but,  I gotta say, the pile just runs and runs, so far with 300 plus k on it.  Knock knock. ( finals is in like a week and a half :( )

20181005_135357.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
  • Haha (+1 Rep) 1