The biker looks at the driver as he's riding in the car's lane, then cutting him off he looks backward and gets hit on the highway...

Which of those things sounds like an intelligent thing to do.

the 3rd thing. :D

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Chess Logic

Chess-logic.jpg

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

My neighbors "Lost Tortoise" sign lol.

004_zpscf52e855.jpg

How does one let a tortoise escape? The sign says it's fairly large sulcata. About 45-50lbs? I would imagine that quite difficult to lose, as well as rather slow?

anyways...got my Chem test back today, 99/100 #rare. Was looking at one of the questions and noticed some markings....

The teacher knows me fairly well now, he knows I already know what we're doing, doesn't even make me stay after labs, lets me go early all the time. He can tell I'm pretty sarcastic about stuff, he went crazy with laughter when I said, "Yeah, 6M HCl (which is 6 molar hydrochloric acid) is so boringly weak, it seems like you could use it as mouthwash compared to 18 molar." So I tried to hit him with another joke on the test, since he was making tangents about how we're so digital we would forget what books are if it wasn't for school. So I joked as if I was some moron hipster about how atoms were so old they're, "Like as old as some books, even older." But to be careful I added in forever to the answer just so that it wouldn't be wrong. Obviously the joke when right over his head as you can see my the "???" he marked on it lol.

005_zps219891af.jpg

He must have read it and thought; :404:

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

How bad did the SUV driver get injured by the bikers? They lacerated his face with what? I didn't find that any where in the reading. They pull him out or what, the video cuts out at the end and seems like we miss something in the beginning

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

How bad did the SUV driver get injured by the bikers? They lacerated his face with what? I didn't find that any where in the reading. They pull him out or what, the video cuts out at the end and seems like we miss something in the beginning

they cut it off early, they pull him out and beat him to a pulp, saw pics of him face down, bloody, on the street. He goes to the hospital for lacerations, bruises, and blunt trauma to the dome piece. I had read once source about them putting him into a coma, but I heard that ended up being false, along with the lie about a single rider being killed. He was really the only one injured, amazingly none of the bikers who were hit were reportedly hospital worthy injured. But I see conflicting "facts" on a lot of sites.

I missed Alan.

I really like this car

so do i. But i feel like it needs a little something on the ass to break up the white a little

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

how does one manage to do such a thing???

1378728_522451177846010_746868964_n.jpg

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.