Sonic.... I go there for the slushy and what ever food I want. Then I leave having to use the bathroom instantly... I don't know why lol.

Almost got kicked out of there when my friend and I climb up on the patios roof to get a frisbee off lol.

Edited by SMZ2
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

I have no clue what you guys are talking about, and I've been to most of the east coast states lol, never seen one that I remember though. All we have out here is Sonic as far as "fancy" stations go. Never had it though, so I can't judge it. Who needs those places on the west anyway? We have In-N-Out.......... :)

Whataburger aaallllllll day :)

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

I see your lion and I raise you

Edited by SMZ2

I have no clue what you guys are talking about, and I've been to most of the east coast states lol, never seen one that I remember though. All we have out here is Sonic as far as "fancy" stations go. Never had it though, so I can't judge it. Who needs those places on the west anyway? We have In-N-Out.......... :)

Ive had both and wawa sandwiches destroy in-n-out

I'm so sorry you're taste buds have deceived you like this, you poor deprived man. :D Seriously though, some people who had visited and had In-N-Out come to unfortunately believe it's not the hype they've heard, but the problem is that they just simply order wrong most times since they don't know much about the secret menu often times....I'm the king of In N Out and even I'll admit that their plainest meal, while better than any McyD's or Jack-in-the-box, is not to die for. Their plain fries aren't the best because they actually cut and fry them right there with "healthier" grease (just comparatively with McyD's) And the plain burger is good, but still a plain burger.... the real flavor comes from the addition of secret menu stuff, and how customizable they are.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Whataburger aaallllllll day :)

LOL, just no. Been there 50 times and it's not at InNOut level. I'm not knocking it as a great burger joint, but InNOut level is quite a sanctity. That few places can achieve.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

4x4 animal style with animal fries with a flying Dutchman and a large Arnold Palmer please

Edited by Blue
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Okay I can't lie, In-N-Outs shakes are the dealbreaker for me. Theyre tits

Lol I took this girl who visited from texas and she heard about mixing flavors there, so I told her about the "Neapolitan" 3-flavor mix, the order taker walks up and she goes, (with an southern accent) "Hi, can I get a Napoleon shake?" She had no clue what she meant, and asked 5 times before I stopped laughing to tell her what she meant.

I missed Alan.