IMG_20130927_194307_274_zps71901efb.jpg

So thats where chop mat comes from.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

What kind of spider is that? Looks like a massive brown recluse, but hose things only get to be the size of a quarter so I'm assuming it's not one.

Only other thing I can think of is a wolf spider?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

What kind of spider is that? Looks like a massive brown recluse, but hose things only get to be the size of a quarter so I'm assuming it's not one.

I don't think we have brown recluse in western New York. My guess would also be a wolf spider.

And lol at the chop mat comment :) it would be friggen sweet if you could buy spider silk mat, with the right resin it would be stronger than steel!

Edit: after a Google image search I'm pretty sure its a wolf spider.

Edited by mikeg321

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

I don't think we have brown recluse in western New York. My guess would also be a wolf spider.

And lol at the chop mat comment :) it would be friggen sweet if you could buy spider silk mat, with the right resin it would be stronger than steel!

I'm pretty sure DD uses special spider silk for their futuristic subwoofer suspension spiders lol :D

"The spiders also feature new technology never found on arachnid based suspensions, silkaleneotton. Genetically altered spiders produce a chemical blended thread of silk, polyethylene and cotton. This synthetic blend is superior to our other synthetic blend. The new synthetic blend is stronger than standard arachnid fiber, more flexible than polyunsaturated polyethylene, lighter than water (it actually floats) and yet so soft and comfortable. This material can stretch to 1.7 times its weight, allowing for un-presidential travel"

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

I'm pretty sure DD uses special spider silk for their futuristic subwoofer suspension spiders lol :D

"The spiders also feature new technology never found on arachnid based suspensions, silkaleneotton. Genetically altered spiders produce a chemical blended thread of silk, polyethylene and cotton. This synthetic blend is superior to our other synthetic blend. The new synthetic blend is stronger than standard arachnid fiber, more flexible than polyunsaturated polyethylene, lighter than water (it actually floats) and yet so soft and comfortable. This material can stretch to 1.7 times its weight, allowing for un-presidential travel"

Gotta love DD's descriptions of their products :)

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

I feel bad for people who don't understand just how ridiculous that description really is. From their Ned magnets to their spider silk, people honestly think that's all real because they either; Don't have any form of audio engineering knowledge, or, they're so gullible they think you can taste salt if you close your eyes and pretend to shake it onto your tongue.......

I missed Alan.

speaking of salt............................................................

jq76.png

this remains the greatest insult ever said on the RPP :D

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

I missed Alan.

http://youtu.be/uwE1ZpHGxR0

If you don't laugh at at least one of the answers, then you have a broken humorus and should seek medical attention immediately

844659a3697a3a3de4442b0c1cfef930.jpg

60010bca5d06b054bcb0c028fc164300.jpg

fc2a242dd1de61682dcad19a3c332d8a.jpg

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan
  • Like (+1 Rep) 4

I missed Alan.

speaking of salt............................................................

jq76.png

this remains the greatest insult ever said on the RPP :D

Or he hit ctrl v

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/