dont you just love seeing those weekly tax deductions?

1375656_582298711807062_1731677235_n.jpg

I like one word of this particularly because of it's humorous placement. The nice bolded "Statutory" above all those wonderful deductions. But why? Because having the government, who is arguably the most irresponsible and least fiscally apt spender ever, take so much of your hard earned money really is the same as Statutory THEFT................(that's a thing, yes, look it up. And to all you who though I was gonna say statutory rape, well you're not far off because based on perspective you could call it that lol)

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Not to one up...but this was my last paycheck...

Doesn't alaska have no state income or state-wide sales tax though? Here the state income is cumulative depending on bracket position, and we have our lovely 9.00% sales tax.

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

I guess the 45 minute drive home from school ain't so bad...

a94e5717-5b99-4526-8fe9-3e5326f51ab1_zps

008_zps8b6d1503.jpg

009_zps907612e2.jpg

013_zps9244d666.jpg

014_zpsa7e36108.jpg

015_zps5d79433c.jpg

016_zpsb4147a4a.jpg

017_zps3a53f7ea.jpg

The rare occasion that LA doesn't have a nice thick greenish-brown haze clearly resting atop it's head, this is what it looks like.

018_zpsa4559c90.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 8

I missed Alan.

LOL tech support thought they were gonna salvage the thing?

No but I told her I might as well try to enjoy it until these assholes come get it. Whixh btw if she woild have told me the remote was uber sensitive and needed to be pointed at the lower left corner and not the right itnwould bave turned on. Like it did last night after I youtubed it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thats my taxes or close to it every month minus tge state rax rapeage

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Not to one up...but this was my last paycheck...

Doesn't alaska have no state income or state-wide sales tax though? Here the state income is cumulative depending on bracket position, and we have our lovely 9.00% sales tax.

We have a sales tax in every town but anchorage it's weird. 3% if I am not mistaken.

Funny shit

Also alan, I've gotten curious. How much pussy does your ride get you? Being that age with that car... damn :rofl:

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Took my car off-roading yesterday, and today. Yes, that's a 6" tip. Trolling other people with fart cannons...its quiet and obnoxiously huge.

This car, has seen more off-roading then some trucks have...and still going strong. With a wall....

1378618_10151925196578540_562938476_n.jp

]

well thays something i never thought i would see.. i bet that car hated you lol

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu