Well shit.

MbgtRdi.gif

8l1f9ln.gif

7Sq50ub.gif

Also nope.

D7LZtiH.gif

ok, safe or not i had seen the first two before but that third one is pretty badass!

Also, what the hell is happening above the guy in the fourth (water) one?

Also, i quoted them again so people knew what i was responding to.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Well shit.

Also nope.

D7LZtiH.gif

Also, what the hell is happening above the guy in the fourth (water) one?

The guy is being pulled by the overwhelming force of the water current. I see you don't live in a coast state, but if you've ever been in the ocean you'll notice that when you go underwater, the waves that pass over you have a noticeable pull on your body, that's because you can feel the waves orbital motion affecting your body. Well thats the small scale version of the .gif, as you can see it's a massive wave that goes over and pulls him, similar to the effects of drag behind a car almost, pretend as if the water is trying to "fill a gap" when the wave comes rushing over. Think of it like an electron chilling in a wire that suddenly gets slammed by 1,000,000 volts, there's really nothing it can do but get pushed away and hope it doesn't get slammed on a sharp reef.

Easy way to demonstrate it yourself is to push your arm through a tub of water, and then hold it steady and you can feel the water continuing to push against your hand in the direction that you swept through.

Edit: accidentally removed the image first time.

And here's a link on waves if you're DTS (Dwn2Science) http://kingfish.coastal.edu/biology/sgilman/770Oceansinmotion.htm

Yes, this response is extremely over-done. But it's 2:38 am and I can't sleep, so it's science power-hour up in here.

It's also my birthday so if you want to complain about said over-done response, please promptly kill yourself. Birthday rules > logic, of course.

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

The new $100s look and feel fake as shit lol

IMG_20131024_095329_zpsd6a5e954.jpg

got one the other day when I withdrew from inside the bank at a cashier and I literally asked her if it was play money as a joke, but she didn't get it at all.

supposedly redesigned to combat counterfeiting? It actually looks like monopoly money incest-ed with eachother and this thing popped out.....

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

It's also my birthday

funny-gif-girl-birthday-cake-candles.gif

Did she get KO'ed by cake? Man, that's extreme.

As far as party hard goes, my Thursday birthday consisted of staying up until 5am working on an 8-page essay, then going to class at 10, and being at school until 8:30pm.

Yeah, I know. Pretty raging. Some might say I partied too hard.

I missed Alan.