PETA

people who eat tasty animals

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

1525012_611128872273571_99821664_n.png

1501709_611129025606889_446755292_n.jpg

Edited by Herokight
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

D6408994-57D6-4CFA-8D1D-9633667775F6_zps

Before windchill :(

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

fucking corrupt cops. I would have went after that department for scratching my car. scumbags.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I hate when i see video's like this. Cops have a hard job and deal with a lot of people and their BS. This kid wanted to play "look how big my cock is" with the cop when there was no reason to. Just roll your f'in window down and answer the f'in questions and be on your way. Your constitutional rights do not give you the right to be a complete ass and make someones job even harder. So now you have scratches on your car and you wasted how much time. Sorry about the rant....

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

Those checkpoints are unconstitutional so technically they do give you a right to be a dick. If he didnt have a leg to stand kn hed be in the back of thr cop csr charged with disorderly conduct. You go ahead and give up your rights im not ok with it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 7

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yeah we get the point the kid was playing a game, still had his rights taken away when it was not needed, and the cop was playing dirty.

I like to pick my battles ;)

yes your rights are be infringed on. However, they do a checkpoint in the same spot all the time in my town and snatch up a large amount of drunk drivers. So I would rather be inconvenienced for a brief moment if it means getting drunk assholes off the road that put my family in danger

Edited by kingsuv
  • Like (+1 Rep) 4

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)