damn wish i woulda got that for my dad instead of his sundown

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Hmmm.

WSwhMCm.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

The second part of video is SWEET!

Those guys have some pretty sweet vids! The watermelon/rubbernand one is sick! Funny to see tgeir reactions!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

61456_611421782244280_528718337_n.png

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I downloaded a trial of photoshop and I've been playin around with it quite a bit. One of my buddies hates slammed cars, so I figured I'd mess with him a bit and combine his truck with Rusty Slammington...

Here's the original of his truck

1273788_619180154771553_1048805024_o_zps

Rusty Slammington

original_zps98504086.jpg

And then the final product...

RustyTurdingtonchoptop_zpsbb0c0f91.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

pure audio pa2x-8 only $129 not for me but cool

pa2x_8.2_28604.1386704618.1280.1280__540

pa2x_8.1_45374.1386704601.1280.1280__560

you have my attention......

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I'm really considering giving pc gaming a try one day. The hardware is more expensive, but I've noticed that the games are pretty affordable. Especially once you get into indie titles, and there's alot of good ones out there (from what I'm seeing).

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^