1518360_624646044262970_690106678_n.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

1476337_781343291891365_688879290_n.jpg

1471222_774378149254546_675941358_n.jpg

1508636_799163920109302_1790367084_n.jpg

1466289_778876198804741_1689685004_n.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

its people like this that get cops to act this way. dont get me wrong, I absolutely hate cops. Had my share of tickets/harassments. but if you provoke a crocodile, are you going to be surprised if he bites your hand off? fucking dick.....roll your god damn window down and be personable. if your were not drinking, smoking, etc....why the fuck did you have to be such an ass about it?! "uhhhh, I know my rights bro, and stuff...."

I find this so funny...where in there was he EVER an asshole? Where was he being a dick? Here's what YOU don't understand, and is the cause for alarm. The police who are meant to enforce the law do not know the law, understand the law, or abide by the laws they're meant to enforce. Being a dick to a cop is reason enough for you for a law enforcement officer to bend, even break the rules, then you are already lost. Being a dick (happens NOWHERE in the video) is not illegal, but if those meant to uphold the law bend and break the laws for personal reason THEN you have removed the integrity of that officer.

If you feel like stopping at a random check point and forfeiting your freedom, that is your right to do so. But as an American, I prefer to not. It has nothing to do with whether or not I've been drinking, it is illegal to do so and that is the case. Freedom isn't a commodity, it's a virtue. And like all virtues means absolutely nothing without integrity.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

20140106_075146_zps504fb818.jpg

I bought this at the gun show the other day for the sole purpose of putting it on my desk at work and seeing how many people freak out. Keep in mind I work in new jersey. The state that tried to ban 50 caliber weapons to reduce crime when there has been zero reports of a 50bmg being used in a crime ever

I bet the overwhelmingly huge amount of Browning 50 cal owners in NJ were furious when they heard about the ban.

I hate when i see video's like this. Cops have a hard job and deal with a lot of people and their BS. This kid wanted to play "look how big my cock is" with the cop when there was no reason to. Just roll your f'in window down and answer the f'in questions and be on your way. Your constitutional rights do not give you the right to be a complete ass and make someones job even harder. So now you have scratches on your car and you wasted how much time. Sorry about the rant....

Lol, the kid wanted to play that? I'm sorry but many the cops out there are playing that around the clock, which is why they get so much hate. Everything you said can be applied to cops as well. Their badge doesn't give them the right to take away your constitutional rights and be a complete ass and makes everyone day even harder. Don't be a cop if you can't handle someone taking their rights seriously.

Don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean to be unnecessarily rude to cops or any of that crap, I usually feel like most of the times they make the situation worse by acting the way they do and trying to make it more complicated. The other night on new years eve I was with a bunch of friends in LA, a cop rolls by, asks how old we are and one guy with us was 17, the cop says you need to go home, I proceed to tell him about the curfew law directly read from the LAPD website that says he can be with us because his dad consented, and when I asked him if I could show it to him on my phone, totally politely; his LITERAL words were: "No, you're wrong. He isn't 18. Go home, or do I need to place him under arrest."

Wow thanks for being so understanding officer, totally awesome and not close minded.

I've always been polite to cops but it's not ok for them to be rude and disrespectful.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Alan thats the thing. The number of people who own a 50 bmg sre very small. Probably a few thousand nationwide. But yet to target them with a ban because people think it will make jersey safer? Just stupid thought process

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.