rppv2=post pics of government motors company junk or imports that sound like weed eaters. yep.

so you hate domestics and imports and drive a potato to work? Or just hate gm because you have a ford/dodge? No one is forcing you to look at rppv2, seems to be a general attitude on smd lately..just complaining to complain..stir up shit..get a rise etc...

scratch that..more like the last 6-7months..but seems to be getting worse.

how about just post pics of whatever vehicle you think is better..or maybe some random that bring the rpp back to its former glory.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

44634875.jpg

Seriously thats all this is anymore is pics of cars, and not random shit, like thread was intended. Hence, random picture post. Not Random lets all post pics of vehicles post.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

I'm forseeing the need of this form soon.....

Butt-Hurt-Report-Form.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Well, a thread was made for automotive, so hopefully no more bitching lol. And we can veer this dilated random picture rape train back on track..

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

EXCEPT... because our lovely nation of not wanting to offend anyone, we can't post the GREAT stuff that was the RPPv1. Hence why it no longer exists!! I get the "no nudity" thing - that is what the 18+ section is for. But as for everything else... about the only things we can post is cars, inanimate objects, and cute little animals - anything else might offend someone, then this site gets reported!

Edited by UKnoitsMe

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Well, a thread was made for automotive, so hopefully no more bitching lol. And we can veer this dilated random picture rape train back on track..

so since now, if somebody has a 10 similar pics , has to make separate thread for that ?!

stop crying like a little girl..

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

inappropriate-science-fair-can-she-taste

Are you kidding me? LMFAO if that is real

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

when you have a 1000 threads for each individuel type of thing shits gona get cluttered and dumb. o u wana post cars theres a thread for that go there. o u wana post mountains and shit this is not the thread, o u have lions and tigers and bears o my this is not the thread. random should be able to be anything anyone wants. and if someone has an issue with it close your eyes and scroll down dont get all pissy

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.