1003424_544648282265105_1780675163_n.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I've never understood the argument I want something safe to browse while at work. Um...shouldn't you be working? If any of my staff were on personal sites at worm while on the clock you are let go IMMEDIATELY.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Again!!

We dont need this thread full of pictures containing womens breasts, women in skimpy outfits, or women in their underwear....

We also dont need pictures/meme's containing the N word, and no it does not matter if it ends with an A or ER. So if you posted one of those you should remove/edit your posts now, because Im going to come through soon and remove them for you, and you wont be happy!

The majority of use here are adults, so act like it. Its sad when the teenager members here are act more responsible.

This site is for all ages/sexes, and pretty soon these type threads wont exist if you cant be mature and cant seem to find any other sort of content except for raciest and sexist pictures.

really so give us a full out rule book on what not to post on here, that way when i post something i wont hurt anyones feelings.

Its in the first damn post of this thread. sorry you fail at reading... If steve would of caught what you posted, you would simply be banned based by his rules... And before you try to be a smart ass, I wasnt evven then one who pulled your post... Here so you can read again.

guys, FYI: anything even resembling

Strategically covered nudity

Sheer or see-through clothing

Lewd or provocative poses

Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

will get the entire thread deleted and possibly you deleted too. I can't have that here. The original post had some of that and now POOF, it is gone.

thanks for your cooperation. Anyone who see's a violation like this please report it and if a mod gets the picture deleted in time, before i see it, maybe the entire thread won't have to go.

i did not care if my stuff was deleted cause it wasnt in par with the rules but come one they keep adding more stuff that u cant post in this random post thread. it changed a lot since the first post. i put up one pic that really wasnt offensive and poof it explodes. and what did i post that was racial? u could of handled it more appropriate than how u did, could of deleted it and sent me a pm with a warning but u didn't, i wasnt being a smart ass i was speaking my mind in a openly public forum in witch i seen many times over, u cant do that here cuz u will loose. since u have the power well ill leave it as that.

really so give us a full out rule book on what not to post on here, that way when i post something i wont hurt anyones feelings.

Yea I just quit posting anything non audio related lol. They even took mah avatar...

Tell ya what. When you 2 users pay the monthly hosting costs, the dedicated server rental space, the IT tech users on this site that struggle to keep the site flowing as it grows you can then post all the sexist and racist things you want, until then the ad's and partners on this site is what pays most the above monthly charges, and when those ads and sponsors are not impressed with indecent material, copyright material, and whatever else that goes against the contract with many of them such as Google adsense, and Steve gets contacted multiple times by the to fix the issues, and then people still cant follow the simple rules there is an issue.

really one pic of a girl that wasn't showing anything and u come up with that. and nothing racial it was a joke with the N word thrown in. i could only assume u wouldnt understand since u wasnt brought up in that way were u can identify using the N word in a correct way or the wronf way, so u classify it as racial.

i understand the rules very well no need to be corny about it u could of just pmed me it was that simple.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

You where wherened and your continuing to push the issue...

These are Steves rules after adsense was flagged due to the site having inappropriate content.

Which was stated in the old thread that got closed, and in the first post of this thread...

Oh and here is the warning you claim to not have received..

Warning issued by LT.Smoke for Spamming in Random Picture Post V2.
Given 1 points.

Note for member

Hey bro I removed one of your posts in the Random Picture Thread because the photos were 2 raw in nature and language usage for the general forum... Please from now on just be careful of what you post to the general forum as far as content ... Thanks

well, if we're gonna ban everything offensive to anyone, may as well close down the whole damn site cause I know a whole bunch of people hate Car Audio.

actually, offensive is exactly what i posted in the last thread i locked. Brian laid it out too. No need to be a smart ass. All i asked is you guys don't post anything questionable and everything will be fine. A chick with big breasts bulging out of her shirt with huge visiable nipples poking through, is NOT acceptable here. No crotch shots, even with bikini. If you want to post that shit, use the 18+ section. These are MY rules, not any other mod or any other ADMIN here. MINE. So please, don't give my mods any bullshit because they are helping me enforce MY rules.

thanks.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

My god, the tension in here is thicker than 61 year old half&half...........

This is supposed to be relaxing, "have a laugh", thread.......

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Who wants to see a badass (presumably $80k-$100k) '68 camaro build?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x334NyFcJE

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.