a-10 warthog still coolest plane on the planet. ask any of the guys who were stuck in some shit in iraq how much they love me.

a-10's are by far my favorite plane ive loved them since the first time i ever seen one

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Somebody call that number, ask em if the boat is for sale LOL

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

My buddy's SQ build. the trunk is done. 2- 15's infinate baffle. Tru Tech stage IV 2.200 on the subs and a Tru Tech stage IV 2.110 on the mids. He has a Milbert that will be on a set of Veritas horns.

This build was done by a fabrication legend known as "Fishman". for those that don't know that name look him up.

IMG_4045.jpg

IMG_9053.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_4688.jpg

car is on air ride as well. custom tank mounted behind the bumper. all batteries, compressors and fusing is under the false floor you see.

Just wait till they get to the interior!

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

My buddy's SQ build. the trunk is done. 2- 15's infinate baffle. Tru Tech stage IV 2.200 on the subs and a Tru Tech stage IV 2.110 on the mids. He has a Milbert that will be on a set of Veritas horns.

This build was done by a fabrication legend known as "Fishman". for those that don't know that name look him up.

IMG_4045.jpg

IMG_9053.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_4688.jpg

car is on air ride as well. custom tank mounted behind the bumper. all batteries, compressors and fusing is under the false floor you see.

Just wait till they get to the interior!

that's a sweet lookin' install man

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

1017192_199047430252492_220573083_n.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

LAB Customs new setup

image_zpscbf25f5d.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

1017384_10151558893737739_939718786_n.jp

999262_10151555421977739_1696094041_n.jp

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^