1003500_516517371749923_1320790028_n.jpg

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

That picture looks like it came out of the late 80's lol. FAIL FORD Nuthugger lol

anyone who nuthugs a car company is funny.

Your beloved ford makes this ugly shit2014-Ford-Fiesta.jpg

Chevy makes this ugly fucking one

2012-Chevrolet-Sonic-Hatchback-Exterior-

and dodge is still a dodge,

Clearly you haven't seen Ken Block or Tanner Foust's fiesta :P

(On mobile, can't embed)

Edited by wcefai

CNN's great timing....

Where do I begin? This is difficult for me, but I have to say it. I quote, "and i walked down the street and saw a 14 years old girl cry", what? The entire thing is one run on sentence punctuated by random commas. Most of them are in the wrong place. at the end "I've never imagined I would marry her 10 year later", again, what? There are more errors in there, i just don't want to type the whole thing out. SMH

AGAIN WITH THIS? people please stop quoting a post with pictures in it, if you quote it simply remove the damn pictures, we don't need the same 10 images on 2 pages, just taking up space

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

it is whatever you prefer. I have a 95 chevy that has 225k miles, no major repairs, just oil, brakes, tires, etc (1 prev owner, family friend). The normal check list. Also a 98 GMC with 216k, same deal (brothers, 1 prev .owner who was a family friend). So in my case, i have had great luck with GMC/Chevy, so im a chevy guy. For some reason fords other than the boxy style from the early 90s to 80s gets me goin. Same with chevy's though. Cant stand newer body styles in general... no character like the 70s-80s.

i like these kind

3845997625_19cccf050a.jpg

6440450004_large.jpg

wouldnt mind having one of these though. Buddy down the street has a 71 with the 454 SS. Thing is a beast.

%2523+CHEVROLET+CHEVELLE+HARD+TOP+70.jpg

Edited by ChevyBoy95
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

CNN's great timing....

Where do I begin? This is difficult for me, but I have to say it. I quote, "and i walked down the street and saw a 14 years old girl cry", what? The entire thing is one run on sentence punctuated by random commas. Most of them are in the wrong place. at the end "I've never imagined I would marry her 10 year later", again, what? There are more errors in there, i just don't want to type the whole thing out. SMH

AGAIN WITH THIS? people please stop quoting a post with pictures in it, if you quote it simply remove the damn pictures, we don't need the same 10 images on 2 pages, just taking up space

GFY mini mod, i only quoted on picture from the 10 in his post, it's not my fault the one pic is 72million pixels in height.

sub build progress

954643_575879852463798_1250071872_n_zps4

1374_575886482463135_761873293_n_zps776f

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

That picture looks like it came out of the late 80's lol. FAIL FORD Nuthugger lol

anyone who nuthugs a car company is funny.

Your beloved ford makes this ugly shit

Chevy makes this ugly fucking one

and dodge is still a dodge,

Clearly you haven't seen Ken Block or Tanner Foust's fiesta :P

(On mobile, can't embed)

I have...that is not a fiesta...it is a full built race car with a look alike fiesta body. Like nascar...so your point is not valid good sir ;)

I just laugh when people act like one is better...its only better for certain peoples needs. like arguing FI vs AA or something.

Edited by Chris Hammer

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

What I find funny is when people argue brand vs brand, and have not driven a single fucking one. Go through 10, 20, 30 brand new rental cars like I have with less than 5k miles on them in a year, then see what you actually think of them.

Edited by Lbox88
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2