Uhh... Why in the world do they need to put ADD in all caps? How much confusion could there possibly be?

--Customer Service--

Customer: Hi, my pasta doesn't seem to be functioning properly

-C/S: Walk be through, step by step what you did

Customer: Well, I boiled 4 quarts of water, then I divided the pasta

-C/S: You need to ADD the pasta

Customer: Well you need to make that a bit more obvious! It's really easy to get confused

-C/S: Your feedback has been noted. Sorry for the inconvenience, please have a nice day.

S__AAB0_zpsa02cd0d4.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Uhh... Why in the world do they need to put ADD in all caps? How much confusion could there possibly be?

--Customer Service--

Customer: Hi, my pasta doesn't seem to be functioning properly

-C/S: Walk be through, step by step what you did

Customer: Well, I boiled 4 quarts of water, then I divided the pasta

-C/S: You need to ADD the pasta

Customer: Well you need to make that a bit more obvious! It's really easy to get confused

-C/S: Your feedback has been noted. Sorry for the inconvenience, please have a nice day.

S__AAB0_zpsa02cd0d4.jpg

Honestly working in the food industry myself and listening to some of the DUMB SH*T people do because they are too lazy to read directions, you have to label products in such a way it is so dumbed down an infant could follow it if they can read.

It's dumb as hell, and a TON of extra work, but if you don't people sue you, or do dumb sh*t like put the pasta box and all into the boiling water!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I know there's legal crap around this stuff, but if not for that: All it should say is "cook for 5-7 minutes"

If you can't figure out how to put a handful of pasta into boiling water, you are too stupid to function in life LOL

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I know there's legal crap around this stuff, but if not for that: All it should say is "cook for 5-7 minutes"

If you can't figure out how to put a handful of pasta into boiling water, you are too stupid to function in life LOL

Could not agree more. If you are that dumb, stay out of the kitchen!

When I started working in the food industry we listened to some customer complaints and how to deal with them, my personal favorite was a dumbass complaining about the cup holder on his laptop breaking. Or for normal folks.....he broke his CD rom slot off by resting a cup on it.

Oh yeah, and the other one was a guy who started his kitchen on fire because he "followed" directions on the cake mix box, only instead of baking in a pan he decided to bake it in the carboard box it came in.

Natural selection is a wonderful thing, and common sense is highly under rated!!!!

Edited by 79 cutty

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Half of his face is real, half is CGI

Face_zps1daa58d0.jpg

Thats scary real. I cant tell which is real and which is CGI. Technology and graphics sure have come a long way.

our left side is real, right side is CGI.. lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones