I have a lot of female friends I am JUST friends with, who are incredibly attractive, that doesn't mean I send girly text messages. And I would bet my bottom dollar he would run away with her holding her if he could.

cb42.jpg

It's easy when they're not hot, Zee is though. She has a lot of other nonnudes that aren't ok to post here, lol.

Seems more like I struck a chord...you friendzone yourself often?

Brother. You have struck a chord indeed! Honestly I don't think guys and girls can be friends unless they're fucking. Friend zone is an urban myth for sluts.

Brother. You have struck a chord indeed! Honestly I don't think guys and girls can be friends unless they're fucking. Friend zone is an urban myth for sluts.

I believe they can, but man is an animal and in our DNA lies the ancient need to procreate. And if the chick is hot shit can happen. I'm friends with her, known her since I was 11. She's hot but I don't like the black Asian mix personally so it's easier for me not to hit it. We are just friends.

But home boy is lost. I mean, read his text, lol. That is literally gayer than two dicks touching. And I'm sure he loves her, but when you make statements like that no chick will EVER take you seriously. He just FZ'd himself, lol

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?