The plant my work sent to my mothers funeral. Plus my boss and another person from work, the QA manager, who are both friends stopped by to see me at the service.

002_zpsb5c82cdb.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I like the front of the left one and the ass of the right

That's the 2013. I agree, I don't care for the '14

I didnt click that they were the same car, i thought both on the left of the picture were one, and the other side was the other lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

^ meh.....thin crust like the other guys is the best

No_ff4047_1147684.jpg

^ meh.....thin crust like the other guys is the best

That's just crazy talk. lol

MADNESS even.

I hate deep dish. Thin is original and should stay that way

tumblr_lkw1k3DvyT1qbeny2.gif

j/k

But seriously, if you aren't down with Chicago Style Deep Dish- then screw you. :D

My first introduction was here:

GsuIvgVi.jpg

And Chicago kills NY all day. ....in Pizza that is.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I like deep dish...was in Chicago for a day a few years ago so my experience was limited, but I must say I liked new York pizza better. I have family in the Bronx, 5min walk you have the best pizza I have ever had in my life. My aunt claims its the water lol. Also to make it even better , you get a great pizza go nextdoor and get some awesom Italian ices. Damn i miss visiting back east.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

remember where in the Bronx? Westchester?? East Tremont? Riverdale??? I still visit my family there (I grew up in the Bronx)

I like deep dish...was in Chicago for a day a few years ago so my experience was limited, but I must say I liked new York pizza better. I have family in the Bronx, 5min walk you have the best pizza I have ever had in my life. My aunt claims its the water lol. Also to make it even better , you get a great pizza go nextdoor and get some awesom Italian ices. Damn i miss visiting back east.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I suppose it is what you are in the mood for. I really enjoy Deep Dish, but eat Thin Crust more- if that tells you anything.

Thin crust you can eat on the go or get a slice or 4 and go on with your day. Eat 2 "slices" of deep dish and you go into a coma for a week. lol

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.