LOL you guys know their names and shit!

Hey now, I was born in 89, I was a kid at the peak of pokemon. I was pretty in to em till about 5th grade or so.

There was a kid in our school that would steal money from his parent's to buy pokemon cards from people though, he paid 100 bucks for a holographic charizard

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I was playing GTA by age 9, so I was beyond the pokemon phase already

This is what upsets me about the gaming industry today. Games where being an asshole, killing innocent people, and running from the cops are considered of a higher order than fantasy games where the normal end goal is to beat the bad guys

I just don't get it

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I was playing GTA by age 9, so I was beyond the pokemon phase already

This is what upsets me about the gaming industry today. Games where being an asshole, killing innocent people, and running from the cops are considered of a higher order than fantasy games where the normal end goal is to beat the bad guys

I just don't get it

fuck the police!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

That's it, I want a fox. They're practically dogs.

WJmGQEW.gif

Aqx03hR.gif

GLjI9SD.gif

55dpMbi.gif

NkTvHOD.gif

plq3fLQ.gif

tXL2tqY.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 8

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Hey now, I was born in 89, I was a kid at the peak of pokemon. I was pretty in to em till about 5th grade or so.

There was a kid in our school that would steal money from his parent's to buy pokemon cards from people though, he paid 100 bucks for a holographic charizard

90 here lol. Pokemon was my childhood. And the cards used to be worth a ton of money. I was offered $275 for my ~40 holographic cards and said no. Went back less than 6 months later and was offered $5 wtf!

90 here lol. Pokemon was my childhood. And the cards used to be worth a ton of money. I was offered $275 for my ~40 holographic cards and said no. Went back less than 6 months later and was offered $5 wtf!

yep lol....wish I sold mine in the peak, but I was a kid and obviously didn't want to lol

Team Flex Issues

I have a few buddies that have foxes as pets. Like in house pets.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1