A WILD RANDOM PICTURE APPEARS!!

137878467365701.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Out my god you have got to be kidding me. You make no sense.

First off being verbose is not a skill or good trait to have, especially since we are not discussing a complex thought like cold fusion.

Second, they have no moral obligation to listen to someone just because they bought it. They chose to spend their money on what this person made. If they didn't want it or they want something different then they wouldn't buy it. If people paid you for something YOU created then told you how you should make it instead I would bet you wouldn't be so willing to do as they say simply because they told you. This isn't a customizable idea. The fact they've been selling isn't to prove the money point, it's to prove that your point of view is irrelevant because even with all that THEY'RE STILL SELLING. If it had such negative consequences they wouldn't sell period.

I like people who are verbose. It's a perfectly fine trait to have as long as you don't sound boring. And one could venture to say any topic is complex, it all depends on the nature of it. But anyway, this is clearly a difference of opinions, that's what I'm starting to get at. You say they're not morally obligated, to me though, they are given the certain circumstances. But I don't know how many times I'm gonna say it, not everyone is the same, opinion wise, moral wise, game wise, whatever. And the point I made was about paying for one thing, but getting something else. Buying a game initially that isn't what you want is not where you should expect change, but I would hope that it might for some games. And like I said if you a making a game FOR the gamers you should want to tweak it to the majority opinion, since changes can be made without having to re-sell the product. However, if you buy a game, that is changed (like an update) afterwards, that's when companies should listen. I just think you and I are not fully comprehending each other clearly, but I can tell you this, my opinion will always be just that; an opinion. Yours too. Neither is always going to be right in every way or from every perspective, so let's just respectfully agree to disagree.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

meatspin_zpsaa8480c1.jpg

they really do have the best prices on premium grade meats. But it's quite a drive to get to their stores.........

check to see if there's one near you, guarantee you thank me later.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

When somebody pisses n8 off:

mercyfile_zps9c6474ed.jpg

I missed Alan.

521c9a4f97a3d.jpg

521c99fb71830.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

I missed Alan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rDTNImxg_A

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

521c9a658bb2e.jpg

521e2e8ed9585.jpg

521e357735f0c.jpg

521f3acb66abd.jpg

521f8cb22adf7.jpg

5220ce14efcf4.jpg

5220cfae2920f.jpg

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

I missed Alan.