1239572_727028857323586_986489809_n.jpg

reminds of a few good nights of partying

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

It's not waving, its doing one of those optical illusion things where your eye focuses on one part and the lines bend so you move your eye and the lines continue to bend. I don't know if that's what it's supposed to be but it's doing that to me. Not the first time I saw the maze but it looked like it was waving the first time I saw it too

For some reason i dont see it like that. back in the early 90's, they used to have these "postcard" 3D illusions for sale but i could never see it.. i wonder if its because im a genius like that? lol

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

It's not waving, its doing one of those optical illusion things where your eye focuses on one part and the lines bend so you move your eye and the lines continue to bend. I don't know if that's what it's supposed to be but it's doing that to me. Not the first time I saw the maze but it looked like it was waving the first time I saw it too

For some reason i dont see it like that. back in the early 90's, they used to have these "postcard" 3D illusions for sale but i could never see it.. i wonder if its because im a genius like that? lol

in all seriousness, maybe something is wrong with your eyes? sight perception off?

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Lol i always called it a brushgaurd

i call it a bullguard. lol its all the same shit

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

I guess tis the season cleansierra got rear ended well i was going today roads are soaked it was pouring lady stops quick i slam my brakes and keep sliding..

Same thing happened to me, except the hitting part. Was driving company van, we're going and going, then all of a sudden, everyone stops. Da hell? Like, no reason to stop. No red lights (no lights period actually), no one turning, ect. Well, van we have has a wall from the cabin to back, and wall is kinda flimsy but sturdy. (It's tough for a human but anything with weight can go through it easily). Well, had a trash can thing (what we use for work) full of paper next to it. When I hit the brakes? Sure enough, that trash can almost comes through the wall. Rather than the wall being | how it should be (straight as shit), it's now like a ( lol. We tried to fix it and it's as good as it'll get. But yeah.

Sheena = pedobear

If the off road world a "texas bumper" is known as a brush guard, and to true hard core enthusiasts its known as a "bra". Its good for looks, but when it comes down to it its meant for taking a beating, Then again, if you are a hard core off roader you don't want that cause you mod the shit out of the vehicle and trail damage is a badge.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I guess tis the season cleansierra got rear ended well i was going today roads are soaked it was pouring lady stops quick i slam my brakes and keep sliding..

Same thing happened to me, except the hitting part. Was driving company van, we're going and going, then all of a sudden, everyone stops. Da hell? Like, no reason to stop. No red lights (no lights period actually), no one turning, ect. Well, van we have has a wall from the cabin to back, and wall is kinda flimsy but sturdy. (It's tough for a human but anything with weight can go through it easily). Well, had a trash can thing (what we use for work) full of paper next to it. When I hit the brakes? Sure enough, that trash can almost comes through the wall. Rather than the wall being | how it should be (straight as shit), it's now like a ( lol. We tried to fix it and it's as good as it'll get. But yeah.
that sucks ive seen the walls in the vans and they are pretty flimsy

Turns out im gonna need a new bumper gonna have to bend the brackets straights new headlights grill housing around the headlights and a few other littke things

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Lol i always called it a brushgaurd

i call it a bullguard. lol its all the same shit
ive called the bull haurds the ones that just cover the center of the bumper and not the headlights and grill but everyone knows what i mean when i say it lol

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

in all seriousness, maybe something is wrong with your eyes? sight perception off?

no everyones blind spots are different while it seems to be moving to some it may not move for others. i did a whole science project on it

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Well-done-iOS-7.jpg

Posted from my android phone, while multitasking 9gag and listening to music with Google play.

Apple: Android, you copied parts from our UI so we're gonna sue you. And then we're gonna copy you. We're awesome like that.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.