Successful troll is successful

Screenshot_2013-10-23-18-51-07.png

you seem to say alot of homosexual things

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

That first disarm is reslly the only safe one. That second one he should have forced his hands up. He runs a big chance of tskina round from a reflex squeeze as the guy falls forward.

The last one while he manages to not muzzle himself someone in the area may catch an errant round.

/armchair quarterbacking. Btw that second one is betond athletic

I'm no expert, and by all means I am completely guessing here, but when I watch the second one, I see he initially pushes it up, but then brings it back down when he flips around to kick him, but after watching a few more times I wondered if he points it upwards after the initial grab? So basically when he first hits it upwards, he then pivots the muzzle towards the sky before he brings it downwards? It's still not the safest way I imagine, since you could lose control of exactly how parallel the barrel is to your body...

if that makes sense I guess lol, I can't tell clearly enough from the video.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Successful troll is successfulScreenshot_2013-10-23-18-51-07.png

you seem to say alot of homosexual things

You have no idea.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg