if you guys liked that tahoe, check out the new Escalade..........................(just snapped it from the auto show 2 weeks ago)

113_zps8ef6321d.jpg

112_zps6a9c2a67.jpg

They actually did it, they stole the tail lights off of a volvo 850 or a xc70.............

I mean, look at it. Exact replica.

Volvo_850_GLE_rear.jpg

Volvo_XC70_rear_20070902.jpg

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Meh... I actually really liked the look of the current escalade/tahoe/suburban.

GM:

image.png

I wouldn't say its an exact copy since the pinstrip tail light on Cadillacs has been around for a while, they just made it full length now.

Plus GM and Volvo have a history of working together once in a while, and to add to that even GM just hired one of Volvo's ex-CEO's some 4-5 months ago.

4.-The-Grudge.gif

6.-A-Kiss-To-Remember.gif

9.-Lurking.gif

The first one looks familiar like I've seen that somewhere before on youtube.

The second one makes me feel like I can feel something going down my throat, Is that from a movie?

The last one, I can see the shadow, but I don't see anything else that happens. I want to say the wall paint changes color or something?

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

BBUUUUTTTTTTT THEY HAD THIS! WHICH MAKES IT OK!

[/url]

014_zpsea954fac.jpg

018_zpsce357e74.jpg

019_zpsf7b26ad2.jpg

021_zpsa08022dd.jpg

028_zps88ec7f50.jpg

029_zpsdc46969c.jpg

031_zpsf82bd3f7.jpg

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

and lastly, thought this was funny when I saw it from across the hall.

114_zps845410f0.jpg

My friend with an F-150 facepalming in despair:

115_zpsb01ac847.jpg

And it would seem that a few people before us had some rather negative things to say about the Tundra hahahaha

118_zpsd5eb9af7.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

I missed Alan.

Galpin Auto Sports has finally taken the wraps off the car we first previewed back in December, the Galpin Ford GTR1. A few weeks ago, we posted the first hints of just what the GTR1 would be capable of, with Galpin teasing that its 5.4-liter, twin-turbocharged V8 would produce in excess of 1000 horsepower, with a top speed of 225 miles per hour. Package all that in a coachbuilt body, and you have the recipe for one wicked supercar.

The price for the carbon fiber-bodied car is $1,024,000.

Now, we have all the glorious details. Galpin is targeting a production run of six cars, but if interest is strong enough, will expand its initial quote to 24 vehicles. The price for the carbon fiber-bodied car is $1,024,000. Opting for the aluminum bodywork could lower that, although it's not immediately clear by how much.

Power comes from a mid-mounted, twin-turbocharged, 5.4-liter V8 that generates 1,024 horsepower and 739 pound-feet of torque. If you feed it 100-octane fuel - and you really should - it'll produce 1,197 horsepower and 887 pound-feet of torque. The top speed is still listed as "225+ mph," and acceleration is simply ridiculous; the GTR1 will blister to 60 miles per hour in just 3.1 seconds and hit 100 mph in 6.8 seconds. Thanks to a set of carbon-ceramic brakes, that power can be bled off quickly, allowing the GTR1 to get from zero to 200 to zero in just 18.9 seconds. The factory quarter-mile time is 10.6 seconds at 152 miles per hour. Yes, we think it'll be worth every penny.

Part of the GTR1's athleticism is down to its low curb weight, which Galpin claims is around 3,000 pounds. Boasting a near-perfect 51/49 weight distribution and a power-to-weight ratio of 682 horsepower per ton, there's zero reason to expect this won't be a world-beater.

l.jpg-1-1376659323.jpg

And while the metrics are hugely impressive, the overall look of the thing seems kind of derivative. It's clear that this car is based on the Ford GT, both inside and out. With hints of theShelby GR-1 Concept in the body, and a cotton-candy blue interior, we aren't as crazy about the GTR1's aesthetics as we are its performance.

Still, the GTR1 will be as rare as it is expensive, all while boasting more power than the Ferrari LaFerrari, Porsche 918 Spyder and McLaren P1. We can't wait to see what it can do. Production is slated to start in early 2014.

All the most accurate info would be here though: http://galpinfordgtr1.com/

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

I missed Alan.

9.-Lurking.gif

The first one looks familiar like I've seen that somewhere before on youtube.

The second one makes me feel like I can feel something going down my throat, Is that from a movie?

The last one, I can see the shadow, but I don't see anything else that happens. I want to say the wall paint changes color or something?

someone likes the D

Problem is the GTR1 will forever look like a kit car. I wouldn't want to spend that and have that kind of stigma. God damn I'm in a bad mood this morning

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread