• Like (+1 Rep) 5

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

you-wont-believe-where-UPS-left-this-pac

Tracey Sole, a mother in Barnhart, Missouri was understandably upset when she read a UPS InfoNotice indicating that the new tablet she purchased for her daughter’s Christmas gift was left, “In Black Trash Can.” The delivery was made on garbage pickup day and when Tracey looked in her black trash can for the delivery, it was nowhere to be found.

She told KTVI Fox 2, “I was crying all night last night. I was like, I came home and I, I mean, I saved for months to get that for my daughter and then for them to just throw it in the trash.” She explained that the family keeps their trash can on the curb because of ice on their steep driveway. Tracey figured that because the bin was empty, the driver probably thought the trash had already been picked up.

Tracey was distressed and contacted UPS. “I called them that night and they put me on hold, then they hung up on me after sitting on hold for about 20 minutes. So, I called back and sat on hold for another 10 minutes, which just made things worse because I was already upset.” Tracey said, “I was trying to talk to the guy on the phone and he’s like, ‘You’re going to have to calm down. I can’t understand what you’re saying.’ And I’m like, ‘Well you don’t understand.’ But it was, it was awful. It was probably the worst feeling.”

UPS investigated what happened and it was found that the driver did indeed leave the package in Sole’s trash can. The company told the station that,”…drivers are trained to leave packages out of sight and protected from inclement weather,” a practice the company calls, “driver release.” UPS apologized for the mistake and eventually agreed to buy a new tablet for Ms. Sole’s daughter before Christmas.

After the story was broadcast, people offered to purchase a replacement tablet for Tracey’s daughter, or money for a new one. She refused all of those offers, but suggested that those donations instead be made to Toys for Tots.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

you-wont-believe-where-UPS-left-this-pac

Tracey Sole, a mother in Barnhart, Missouri was understandably upset when she read a UPS InfoNotice indicating that the new tablet she purchased for her daughter’s Christmas gift was left, “In Black Trash Can.” The delivery was made on garbage pickup day and when Tracey looked in her black trash can for the delivery, it was nowhere to be found.

She told KTVI Fox 2, “I was crying all night last night. I was like, I came home and I, I mean, I saved for months to get that for my daughter and then for them to just throw it in the trash.” She explained that the family keeps their trash can on the curb because of ice on their steep driveway. Tracey figured that because the bin was empty, the driver probably thought the trash had already been picked up.

Tracey was distressed and contacted UPS. “I called them that night and they put me on hold, then they hung up on me after sitting on hold for about 20 minutes. So, I called back and sat on hold for another 10 minutes, which just made things worse because I was already upset.” Tracey said, “I was trying to talk to the guy on the phone and he’s like, ‘You’re going to have to calm down. I can’t understand what you’re saying.’ And I’m like, ‘Well you don’t understand.’ But it was, it was awful. It was probably the worst feeling.”

UPS investigated what happened and it was found that the driver did indeed leave the package in Sole’s trash can. The company told the station that,”…drivers are trained to leave packages out of sight and protected from inclement weather,” a practice the company calls, “driver release.” UPS apologized for the mistake and eventually agreed to buy a new tablet for Ms. Sole’s daughter before Christmas.

After the story was broadcast, people offered to purchase a replacement tablet for Tracey’s daughter, or money for a new one. She refused all of those offers, but suggested that those donations instead be made to Toys for Tots.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

I read about that and watched the video on yahoo, While its understandable to place a package in a place that's out of reach of potential theft, Why of all places would the UPS person not put it by the house? In the video it is said that the garbage can was at the bottom of the hill by the driveway, I don't think anyone would think to walk up to to the house if they don't have to do something other than just being curious, Especially if its located on a hill. Even being said, the UPS person walked up the driveway or drove up it to the house and then either walked back down or drove back down and then just thought that after putting the note that indicated where it was left on the door to put it in the garbage can.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

my ups guy doesnt care he just leaves shit on the front porch never knocks either. ive been home all day and went to leave and had something at the door at least with mail and usps they put it in a car or knock

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

mmmmmm

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Whatever happened to these? Were they a limited production run by Fi or something?

That thread on the smd coils had me run across them. Curious.

P2230439.jpg

P4220442.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Crossfire xs v2 spl I believe. Its built by fi for crossfire

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.