Those checkpoints are unconstitutional so technically they do give you a right to be a dick. If he didnt have a leg to stand kn hed be in the back of thr cop csr charged with disorderly conduct. You go ahead and give up your rights im not ok with it.

Give_that_man_a_cookie.jpg

Too many people don't realize how illegal those checkpoints really are.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

While we're on the topic...

1558494_2022957814426126_962935883_n.jpg

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

i had a border patrol check point the other night. they have it set up so you cant turn around to avoid it "one way road" so im like w.e get out my licence pull up and there like hey mind if i search and im like ya nooo. and when the said well why not sir. i told them i didnt want them fucking up the system. so they told me to go into secondary so im like w.e ik there isnt anything in here. pull me over like 4 diff cops try and get me to concent to search then cause im on parole one asks me if i have a 4th or 5th? w.e one involves searches expection on my conditions, told him idk. they tried the whole good cop bad cop stuff. i told them idc if they run the dog around but there not tearing my shit up.

so i wait in there and a guy says hey why dont u step out this guys dogs not the friendlyest so i roll up my window in his face open then lock the door. then he tried feeling my pockets like whats in there. i didnt have anything dog didnt hit so the let me on the way. but i dont feel like i should have had to go threw any of this waste my time get felt up.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

1521354_10152499563340299_568454641_n.jp

Feels.png

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

fucking corrupt cops. I would have went after that department for scratching my car. scumbags.

This vid started an argument with the wife a while ago. I get the point but all that hassle could have been easily avoided.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

its people like this that get cops to act this way. dont get me wrong, I absolutely hate cops. Had my share of tickets/harassments. but if you provoke a crocodile, are you going to be surprised if he bites your hand off? fucking dick.....roll your god damn window down and be personable. if your were not drinking, smoking, etc....why the fuck did you have to be such an ass about it?! "uhhhh, I know my rights bro, and stuff...."

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Didn't watch the video... But I've noticed 99% of the times, the people "expressing their rights" aren't really doing so in a polite/diplomatic fashion. Cops are people too, treat them accordingly. If you act suspicious / shady / like you are trying to hide something, what sort of conclusion do you suppose they will draw? Now you've become a person of interest and the center of attention since you are acting exactly like the person they are trying to keep off the road - drunk, trying to hide it, or have drugs... Whatever it may be

Edited by SnowDrifter
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

The second part of video is SWEET!

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.