MW-BU310_scary__20140210132547_MG.jpg?uu

were fucked

Really though if you look at it were arent really gonna be too far off of where we were a yr and a month ago. That graph looks crazy but if you look at the numbers its actually a smaller gap than it appears

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

That's the nature of the stock market. It's always going to have ups and downs. Some bigger than others. It crashes periodically and it seems like lots of people are caught by surprise every time. If it does crash, I see a buying opportunity :shrug:

Imagine this: People are told there is to be a stock market crash. Panic, sell stocks, cut their spending. That in and of it self will create a crash.

:D

45895721_zpsceddc5d4.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

As much as I've always wanted to be a general thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon, stem cell research is just so crazy I always wonder if I would rather do that instead.

I always wanted to research rapidly growing and replacing dead or damaged brain cells with brand new fully developed brain cells via stem-cell growth, that would be awesome to do. We could all be newton's and einstein's walking around. Imagine how crazy car audio would get :peepwall:

That is awesome, would of been cool if they had that 20 years ago when I burnt my hand. But having the scar for so long I forget I even have huge scar doesn't really bother me.
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

:D

45895721_zpsceddc5d4.jpg

new kid at work today goes I had a kicker COMPETITION 18 in my old jeep and i blew ever window they were shaking then boom I was trying so hard not to crack up..

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Build on the kicker meme. No joke yesterday cousin beings over his new truck..i told him I could do a co.plete install for him and help him if he wants sound. He starts telling me about breaking his windshield..then how audiobahn is the best "subwoofer" ever made and to watch my ohms because thats how you can tell how loud and low it goes. I showed him a pic of the vvx10 I assembled and he immediately realized he looked stupid.. I had to try my hardest not to just laugh. And to the person about to say"there's a thread for this". Gfy lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.