1912036_646825395370585_936647781_n.jpg

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Nice n' solid :D

045_zps6fca16e0.jpg

After removing the most difficult bolt in the world from the seat-belt to floor mount, I got the back carpet up and realized I would have been dead anyway since the seat mounts were literally bolted to a free-hanging edge of the floorpan lol. Any significant crash would have pulled up the floor with me and sent me through the windshield :)

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Had to take some weird, not an IQ / but still an IQ test(?? whatever) & record our scores for class next week.

How in the heck is that 17. Pattern 1 2 2 4 2. Test already aggravates me. No way I could take that lol

Prime numbers

TIuwbHa.png

here's all of them for you lol, sorry the pic size, I can't get imgur to make it smaller and still legible, and photobucket was useless lol.

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Ceiling fan made some noise and stopped spinning a few hours later

These are the screws that hold on the fan blades

FOTAC72_zps73186dd8.jpg

Some rims Im looking at. Im worried the car might look weird with the suspension dropped on factory 15's, these are 18's.

507255_x600.jpg

Its either these or a gun, tough first world decisions.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png