Not everybody has the same coping mechanisims to deal with stress, some of us play the tough guy act and bottle it up, others laugh about it, some get depression and seek help while others get depression and seek no help and start to feel like the only way out is to end their life. I hardly think that it makes you weak or a pussy. And guess what depression is not that persons fault you guys act like they chose to feel that way.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

image.jpg?OriginalImageUrl=%2Fuk%2Fasset

New 2015 Challenger Hellcat, could possibly be new world record holder for production muscle car power w/ a 6.2 with over 600bhp, just need to know much much over to see if it beats the shelby cobra.

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Not gonna lie, I've been thinking about a Challenger for a while now. Can't afford the Hellcat, but an SRT with a few aftermarket parts would be sick.

Note: Never knew the Challenger is actually lighter than the Charger. Both are heavy as fuck, but the Challenger is old school muscle car sexy.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Not gonna lie, I've been thinking about a Challenger for a while now. Can't afford the Hellcat, but an SRT with a few aftermarket parts would be sick.

Note: Never knew the Challenger is actually lighter than the Charger. Both are heavy as fuck, but the Challenger is old school muscle car sexy.

My dad's friend has an SRT challenger and I always thought man that's a heavy ride it's probably doesn't move well. Then he took me for a ride in it and I was impressed not the fastest ride I've ever been in but it hauled ass and handled very well for its size.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

New 2015 Challenger Hellcat, could possibly be new world record holder for production muscle car power w/ a 6.2 with over 600bhp, just need to know much much over to see if it beats the shelby cobra.

Saw this beauty last week online. All I have to say is does anyone need to buy a kidney? Cause I have one for sale lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

^^^ shyt ... too funny

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

n5hfcw3qahv3nbxu3ntb.png

To the dumb fucks who won't let their kids get vaccinated, please eat a fucking dick.

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

10155877_892396324109002_884916131205227

I can vouch for the wrench being a slow blow. They start to glow red riiiiight in the middle. :D You guys don't want to know how I know that.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.